Sinclair C5 Owners Website
C5owners.com is the Number One resource for everything related to the legendary Sinclair C5 electric vehicle.
Sinclair C5 Models for Sale
Back in 2014 I designed and printed what was at the time the first 3D printed model of a Sinclair C5. Today I have created another small batch of model C5's and these are available to purchase, for more information click here.
Out and About
What do you get when Mario and co. ride some C5's?
Learn more about the Sinclair C5.
- Simplified Relay Controls for your C5 by John Wilson
- Testing the C5 - Recollections by Perran Newman
- Timeline. Follow the story of the Sinclair C5's development
- Every original Sinclair C5 document and quite a few press clippings await you in our unique Time Machine.
- The only 3D printed C5 components on the web.
- Sinclair C5 Models created on the 3D printer.
- Retro and C5 themed games.
- Unique projects for the C5, you wont find these anywhere else.
- What to look out for and restoring Sinclair C5's. There's no secrets here.
- Online Shop, grab C5 compatible parts at the lowest prices and also parts re-made with a 3D printer.
More C5 Links
Latest from C5owners.com
Lotus C5 prototype by John Dunne It's a common misconception that Lotus only involvement in the C5 develop was the Y frame chassis, however as detailed in the Lotus World Magazine March 1985 & also in both of Barrie Will books who was the Managing Director of Sinclair Vehicle, Lotus developed, designed & build the C5 prototypes.
posted on: 24/05/2020
Simplified Relay Controls This article by John Wilson shows how to re-wire a C5 with the original 12V motor.
posted on: 27/04/2016
Control Clerk Training Notes Here are some rare C5 training notes from Hoover desgned for call centre staff and engineers.
posted on: 22/03/2016
Offroad Prototypes by Brian McCool For years there had been rumors about the Off Road C5's. Has anybody seen one?
posted on: 10/03/2016