Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

wildfireone posted:

Hello,

Greetings from the most southerly point of the UK. This week I have become the proud owner of a very sorry looking C5 (will try and take a picture). Anyway I have wanted one for a long time and thought I would undertake a restoration job.

So far I have no POD, the control box has a big hole in it from there it looks like it has overheated and went on fire, I have a hole in the floor of the shell; oh and the paint is coming off. On the up side it did come with some keys and a battery so took it for a spin before I have started dismantling it!

All I can say is I am loving every minute of it!

Fran
posted on: 02/08/2015 22:10:12

Karl posted:

Hi Fran,

welcome to the forum, and am I glad to see there's someone backing up my signature.:-" :-" :-"

Hope you have fun with your C5, and all the best.

Karl.
posted on: 03/08/2015 00:04:12

wildfireone posted:

Hi Karl,

I own many a mad cap vehicle, so I think madness does help! LOL!

Well I reckon I have fixed the control box, just need to find a Pod now, hoping someone might be able to sell me one :)

Fran
posted on: 05/08/2015 16:52:04

Dan posted:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Any questions just ask. Hope you get the POD sorted
posted on: 05/08/2015 17:22:36