Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

Noddy posted:

Good Evening Everyone
Over the weekend we were camping at Hereford and whilst messing around on Ebay
I saw a C5 for sale about two miles from our location. With Wife and Dog in tow we walked it, had a test drive and it was love at first sight!! Got home(Oxfordshire) tonight and placed my bid which was a little higher than I anticipated but I won it and returning next Friday to collect it. It seems in remarkable condition for its age it has been adapted to run off a leisure battery but the led lights don't work?? Hopefully its a simple fix which I will sort out when its safely in the garage. I am 60 years old(don't feel it!!) and love quirky things and a C5 fits the bill perfectly.
My user name is Noddy because my surname is Holder not, I hasten to add, because I wear a blue hat with a bell on it and like small cars!
I look forward to playing an active part in this forum.
posted on: 31/08/2014 20:21:53

dave posted:

Hi and welcome
posted on: 31/08/2014 20:54:26

SINCLAIR C5 CHAS posted:

Hi there Noddy welcome to the forum if you need any help just ask bye Chas \:d/
posted on: 01/09/2014 06:31:57

dantheref posted:

Hi noddy...

I am also in oxfordshire maybe you have seen me on my c5? Where are you based?

Dan
posted on: 01/09/2014 10:33:34

Area51 posted:

Hi Noddy I hope all goes well for you and I don't
Think you will have to much trouble sorting
Things out
posted on: 01/09/2014 19:00:06

Noddy posted:

Hi Dan I live in Carterton
Also a Referee - Football
posted on: 01/09/2014 19:36:12

dantheref posted:

Haha we have met a few times i am sure i am from eynsham my name is dan leach. Used to referee on witney and district league :) small world. Your more than welcome to ask for any help or come and have a go on mine if you cant wait till yours comes.

I often go to witney on mine and would like to go to carterton in the future!
posted on: 01/09/2014 20:15:27

Noddy posted:

Sure we must have met Dan I'm Martyn Holder and I still Ref in Witney and District. Picking mine up on Friday from Hereford. Would certainly be up for a meet and some advice when I know its capabilities.
posted on: 01/09/2014 21:48:20

Dan posted:

Hi and a warm welcome to the website. If you need any help just let us know
posted on: 03/09/2014 13:13:07

dave posted:

Hi and welcome
posted on: 03/09/2014 21:03:08