Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

samieke posted:

Hello to all of you C5 owners,

My name is Marc Kuperus and I live in The Netherlands. I recently got a hold on 2 Sinclairs and have the intention to restore them both and keep one. I already bought some items in the UK from Chas and it was him who advised me to join the forum.
To restore the C5 I will be on the look out for a couple of mirrors and think I will have a real mission to figure out the wiring to make it drive at a regular batterie.
But with the help of this forum and perhaps other owners that will work out just fine

Marc
posted on: 11/02/2014 09:12:06

SINCLAIR C5 CHAS posted:

Hi there Marc welcome to the forum ..I posted your items today let me know when they arrive . If you want any help just ask it's a great site .....
Please post some photos of you C5s ..........Bye Chas
posted on: 11/02/2014 16:16:57

Dan posted:

Hi Marc,

Welcome to the website Congratulations on getting 2 C5's I'm sure you'll enjoy them very much Let us know if you have any questions.
posted on: 11/02/2014 21:04:42

SINCLAIR C5 CHAS posted:

Hi there Mark I can help you regarding the wiring .....just let me know how it is at the moment ..Photos will help ..bye \:d/ \:d/ \:d/ \:d/ Chas
posted on: 15/02/2014 08:24:57