Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

dave posted:

The photo in my pic is of 2nd c5 I got 2 years ago only mods on it are hazzard switch and wiring harness off chas needs full strip down bit of surface rust on the frame used about 10 times since ive had it wen mate come round and takes my 24v for a spin and I have to go in it with the hazzards on for a laugh
posted on: 15/05/2013 19:19:43

Dan posted:

Have you got a large photo of it? It'd look good in the gallery

Is that seat cover any good? I've wanted one for a while, but the ones on ebay aways went for a lot of money
posted on: 17/05/2013 12:13:45

dave posted:

As for the photo I'm trying to put 1 on now of all my collection of s---e ? The seat cushion are not that good its a bit of foam. Was going to strip it down and sell as bits sold the control box and front light to marra that's how I no him the seat cushion sold it to a bloke in austria last year but been buying the bits bk to make it complete again nothing left to get
posted on: 17/05/2013 12:49:04

Dan posted:

Thanks for submitting the pictures Dave, they are now in the Gallery
posted on: 18/05/2013 18:49:23

dave posted:

When I get turnips guts you can have a video going pass a speed cam lol
posted on: 18/05/2013 19:02:21