Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

Dan posted:

All forum members can earn medals for either contributing to the website or forum.

How to contribute
You can contribute with any of the following:

When you register, make yourself look good by uploading an Avatar to your profile.
Reward: Avatar Medal (10 points)

At a 2014 Event
Post details about events/shows you attend in 2014 on the Chat forum page.
Reward: At a 2014 Event Medal (10 points)

Out and About 2014
Post pictures and details about a trip out on your C5 on the Chat forum page. Only trips out after April 1st, 2014 please.
Reward: Out and About 2014 Medal (10 points)

Tweeter
Spread the word about c5owners.com on Twitter by Tweeting about c5owners.com or retweeting one of our tweets.
Reward: Tweeter Medal (10 points)

Facebook Like
Spread the word about c5owners.com on Facebook by sharing one of the c5owners.com pages on Facebook.
Reward: Facebook Like Medal (10 points)

Projects
Have you restored a C5? Fitted a 24V kit to a C5? Done any other useful modification to a C5? If you have, create a new post detailing your project in the forum projects section. Well written projects will be placed in the projects section of the website.
Reward: Project Medal (20 points)

BETA Testing
If you have successfully taken part in one of the BETA programs you will receive a BETA medal (10 points)

Online Shop
Have you found something on Ebay or elsewhere online that can be used on the C5 as a replacement for a C5 component? If you have, post details about it in the replacements section of the forum and I will add them to the website shop if not already there.
Reward: Online Shop Medal (10 points)

C5 Friendly Events
Any events you may know about that are C5 related post here and we'll get them on the events page.
Reward: Event Medal (10 points)

Resources & Documentation
Submit Sinclair C5 related documentation for inclusion in the Resources section. Please have a check to see whats there already and if you have something C5 related that you think should be shared with other visitors then please contact me.

No copying/pasting from other websites please, original documents only, either scanned in and emailed or posted to us and we'll scan them and return them to you and refund you're postage.
Reward: Resources Medal (10 points)

Games
If you find any good web based retro games that work well in browsers and on tablets/phones (that excludes all flash games I'm afraid and stuff from www.snappygames.com) post the links below.
Reward: Games Medal (10 points)

Gallery
Submit great C5 photos to the Gallery section. There is an upload feature in the gallery, simply upload your photo there. Only one per member please.
Reward: Gallery Medal (10 points)

Directory
Submit your C5 serial number and details. There is an upload page in the directory section, upload your details there. Submit as many C5's as you like.
Reward: Directory Medal (10 points)

Extreme Tester
Extreme BETA testing, may have resulted in a blow diode or 2.
Reward: Extreme Tester Medal (10 points)

A+++++ Helper
If someone has provided you with some 1st class help, then you can nominate them for this medal.
Just thank them for being A+++++ in a forum post and we'll give them a medal.
Reward: A+++++ Helper Medal (20 points)

If you believe you should be rewarded with one of the above medals then please drop me a private message. I try to keep up with what people should have but occasionally I do miss things! Any questions, please create a new thread below.
posted on: 15/05/2013 18:24:35