Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

dave posted:

Hi all been offered a scootor 51 plate for 175 quid can ride it on full license driving ? be lot cheaper than the volvo
posted on: 07/12/2013 20:17:34

Area51 posted:

I think if it is 50cc you can ride on full licence
If it is 125cc you will need a CBT
posted on: 07/12/2013 21:06:45

dave posted:

Cheers area
posted on: 07/12/2013 21:55:36

Area51 posted:

That's ok Dave
posted on: 07/12/2013 22:05:46

Phoenix posted:

Car driving test passed before 1 February 2001

You don’t need to take compulsory basic training (CBT) to ride a moped if you passed your car driving test before 1 February 2001. You’ll still need to complete CBT to ride a motorbike, however.

Car driving test passed from 1 February 2001

You need to take CBT to ride a moped if you passed you car driving test from 1 February 2001.

However, you won’t need to take further theory and practical tests or take CBT again.
posted on: 07/12/2013 22:13:03

dave posted:

Thanks for the info guys a++++++++++++++
posted on: 08/12/2013 19:20:33