Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

Dan posted:

I'm looking for original C5 documentation such as, installation instructions for the following:

Mirrors
Indicators
Horn,
Side Panels

Plus any other useful documentation (not already on the resources/documentation) you may have as I want to scan these in and add them to the resources/documentation section of the site.

Thanks!

Dan
posted on: 05/05/2013 05:46:28

SINCLAIR C5 CHAS posted:

Hi there DanI will see what I have and get back to you ...
Chas
posted on: 05/05/2013 08:45:49

dave posted:

Got the side panel and copy of indicators and a price list for parts for a firm in liverpool somewhere
posted on: 05/05/2013 09:39:52

Dan posted:

Hi there Dan I will see what I have and get back to you ...
Chas

Got the side panel and copy of indicators and a price list for parts for a firm in liverpool somewhere

Thanks for the response guys, if you do want to sell any of them to me can you drop me a PM? Or, it would be great if you could loan them to me so I can scan them in, I'd then return them to you by recorded delivery? Just want to get some more stuff in the docs section.

Thanks!

Dan
posted on: 05/05/2013 10:01:25

dave posted:

OSend me your address dan and I'll post tjhem to you . You can have the paperwork but need the side panels one back mate it for some panels that have never been fitted
posted on: 05/05/2013 11:30:51

dave posted:

Send you a email
posted on: 05/05/2013 19:25:11

Dan posted:

OSend me your address dan and I'll post tjhem to you . You can have the paperwork but need the side panels one back mate it for some panels that have never been fitted

Thanks for that Dave. So Side Panels and High-vis documentation are sorted, just need documentation for the following:

Wing Mirrors
Indicators
Mud Flaps
Horn
Seat
Seat Cushion
Tonneau

Plus any other else C5 related documentation.

Remember I only want to scan them in for the resources section of the site, they will be returned to you and your postage costs refunded.

Thanks!

Dan
posted on: 06/05/2013 08:51:06

SINCLAIR C5 CHAS posted:

Hi there Dan do you still want c5 documents .?????????
posted on: 10/05/2013 19:06:03

Dan posted:

Hi there Dan do you still want c5 documents .?????????

Hi Chas,

Yep, if you're selling any or can lend me some please PM me.

Thanks!

Dan
posted on: 10/05/2013 19:41:02

dave posted:

Dan check your email?
posted on: 13/05/2013 15:24:44

Dan posted:

Thanks Dave & Chas for the documentation

I've scanned them in and added them to the Resources/Documentation section of the site.
posted on: 14/05/2013 18:43:20

dave posted:

Ya ok mate need any thing else just ask still can't find the reed switch on ebay and still looking for pod case
posted on: 14/05/2013 18:58:34