Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

SINCLAIR C5 CHAS posted:

Hi all I am looking for working pods

I have some spare one.s but all with faults on them

Is there any chance of buying the ULA replacment chip that fit inside the Pod

If so I would like at least 8 if it's possable but any will do ..

Can any one help ...Bye Chas
posted on: 06/09/2013 08:40:52

dave posted:

Think there was only 10 at the start don't no if there are any left or if dans making more ?
posted on: 06/09/2013 14:18:41

SINCLAIR C5 CHAS posted:

Hi there Dan is there any chance that you will be making more of the ULA replacment chips bye Chas
posted on: 06/09/2013 17:44:48

Dan posted:

[quote=SINCLAIR C5 CHAS;1055]Hi there Dan is there any chance that you will be making more of the ULA replacment chips bye Chas [/quote]

Hi Chas,

I still have some of these boards, they are just the boards without the arduino's.  If you wanted them you would need to buy X number of arduino nanos and upload the software to them.

Are you aware these boards do not mimic a ULA exactly, but instead show motor temp in the left LED strip and battery voltage on the right, there is no provision for measuring motor load.

Full project documentation can be found here:

http://www.c5owners.com/sinclair-c5-projects/new-pod-ula-replacement-module

Can you PM me if you do want them, if you need help with the uploading of the software I can help, if you have skype I can talk/show you how to do it.  Its really easy and all you need is a Windows PC and some free software from www.arduino.cc

[quote=SINCLAIR C5 CHAS;1051]Hi all I am looking for working pods

I have some spare one.s but all with faults on them

Is there any chance of buying the ULA replacment chip that fit inside the Pod

If so I would like at least 8 if it's possable but any will do ..

Can any one help ...Bye Chas [/quote]

Are they all ULA faults?
posted on: 07/09/2013 05:46:47

SINCLAIR C5 CHAS posted:

Hi there Dan thanks for getting back to me Regarding the boards I will have them and order the arduino nanos ..

Regarding the ULA'S I do have a ULA chip tester and I have a few dud one's

So your replacment chips will be a great replacment ..Thanks Chas .(I will PM later today bye Chas
posted on: 07/09/2013 06:24:45

dave posted:

Are you making anymore dan ?
posted on: 07/09/2013 17:55:26

dave posted:

You got any spare pod cases up forsale ?
posted on: 07/09/2013 17:57:53