Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

dave posted:

Hi all as anybody got a chain ring cover the 2 plastic bits that to the body for sale cheers
posted on: 06/06/2013 13:41:48

Dan posted:

Hi all as anybody got a chain ring cover the 2 plastic bits that to the body for sale cheers

You can have a set off one of my C5s if you want, I'll get some more when I get my next C5 that I break apart.

Part ex for that anorak maybe?
posted on: 06/06/2013 17:33:12

dave posted:

Lol do me a full wiring harness and its yours no fitting just wires with labels on ? And first dibs on a front light ?and indicators if you ever get any
posted on: 06/06/2013 17:47:28

Dan posted:

Lol do me a full wiring harness and its yours no fitting just wires with labels on ?

I've had it with wiring now, going to spend the next couple of weeks programming, it's much easier

And first dibs on a front light ?and indicators if you ever get any

Yeah if I get a spare. There's a front light on ebay finishing in about 30 minutes. If I get a set of indicators I'll be keeping them for my 24V C5.
posted on: 06/06/2013 18:54:28