Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

Poze posted:

Hi all

Just incase anyone is around Dorset, or wants to visit Dorset/Bournemouth over the 2nd May Bank Holiday..... then come down as the First Bournemouth Wheels festival is on in the town from Saturday till Bank Holiday Monday (24-26th).

Massive Free event, loads of classic cars, F1 cars, Monster Trucks, drag racing , bikes etc etc. Its meant to be massive and the biggest blah blah in the UK. (or something to that affect).

The classic cars are in a prime place, which is along the front on the Promenade.

Im displaying my 1964 VW Camper, with Two C5s, a complete Loaded one and my bare chassis.

Closing date for any of you guys who want to bring your Car/C5 is April 24th I think. Just thought id let everyone know incase people fancy getting a good spot for the day/3 days and bringing their C5s.

Cheers
Paul
http://bournemouthwheels.co.uk/

posted on: 15/04/2014 21:44:25

dave posted:

bit to far for me bud
posted on: 17/04/2014 19:41:50

Dan posted:

Thanks for that Paul, will see if I can make it  If anyone else knows of an event local to themselves that other C5 owners would be interested in the please let us know.  You'll be rewarded of course with a medal
posted on: 18/04/2014 14:28:01