Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

simon.carter.564 posted:

Hi Dan

Great website, really nice, helpful members. However I am experiencing two slight issues - I can get round them, but I thought you would like to know

1, on my ipad, using the default browser Safari it always comes up with an error (see attached photo). I fixed this by downloading another browser (my PC has not been used since November, - the last time I had to print something out)

2, Facebook login doesn't seem to work - it did once but now it doesn't. - I fixed this by checking my full username and password send to me when I registered

Please do not think I am complaining. I am not. I just thought I should tell you

posted on: 26/02/2014 18:51:44

Dan posted:

Thanks for the feedback about the site Simon.  Don't worry about reporting problems with the site, anything thats wrong I'll try to get fixed asap  I made a change to hopefully stop you seeing the error message you posted

Regarding your 2nd problem I will have a test with an FB account and see if I can fix that problem.

Thanks for your patience!
posted on: 26/02/2014 20:36:28

simon.carter.564 posted:

Hi Dan

Whatever it was you did, it now works with Safari perfectly

Thank you
posted on: 26/02/2014 21:03:44