Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

Abarth Driver posted:

Hello All

Just recently joined the site, & I'm the proud owner of a C5 that I purchased some 3 or 4 years ago whilst living in London, through the guys at C5 alive. I got a fair amount of use from the machine where it became a Sunday ride out ritual and was a real talking point & friend maker.

Now based in fairly flat Manchester & wondering are there any decent cycle paths that people use their C5's on locally?

Originally a Welshman from the C5's birthplace of Merthyr Tydfil, so I've fond memories of these machines, which were built by a Friend of mine's dad, amongst others.

Photo to follow, hoping to make some new friends for ride outs.......

Cheers

Neil

posted on: 07/02/2014 06:05:57

SINCLAIR C5 CHAS posted:

Hi there Neil welcome to the forum If you need any help or info just ask and we will get back to you ...Bye Chas \:d/ \:d/
posted on: 07/02/2014 08:20:57

Dan posted:

Hi Neil,

Welcome to the website.  Looking forward to seeing the pics.  You can either post them here or upload them directly to the gallery
posted on: 07/02/2014 09:53:44

dave posted:

Hi and welcome just ride it round manchester town centre and into arndale centre
posted on: 07/02/2014 18:43:32

Abarth Driver posted:

Cheers for the warm welcome
posted on: 10/02/2014 05:39:09