Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

dave posted:

i'd like to wish all members old and new a merry xmas and a happy new year and good weather for next year for c5 fun from dave kath and the gang in hull
posted on: 14/12/2013 18:10:47

C5mick posted:

Hi Dave, Kath and the gang at Hull
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Mick,Julie and the tribe in Knypersley (where)

Think we could do with a festive ecard to send out, there is a manger scene set up a few house away from me, and very nice it is too. Now I was just wondering if I could push the bounds and exchanged the crib for a few minutes for say a C5 complete with hazards flashing.
The wife thinks I may either
A) get knocked into the middle of next week by an irate neighbour
B) get struck down by a bolt of lightning from yours truely above
C) if it hit the local rag and it was proved 100% that it was me behind the deed then I would never be allowed to attend mid night mass on Christmas Eve.

With all that stacked against me I have decided against this just for a quiet life.
I was wondering if we can have a competition for the most festive C5 photo.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone

Mick
posted on: 15/12/2013 04:34:30

C5mick posted:

Mine has just come to me, but I think the wife and kids will soon dis own me, oh ho ho
posted on: 15/12/2013 04:41:58

rekooh99 posted:

Merry Xmas to one and all from the frozen north
posted on: 15/12/2013 14:44:34

dave posted:

Lol mick lol t shirt weather in hull
posted on: 15/12/2013 17:00:26

Dan posted:

Merry xmas all, from the wet and windy south coast
posted on: 15/12/2013 17:43:24

dadandjames posted:

Merry Merry Christmas to one and all. More timeto work on the c5 and hopefully puta good run or two in.
posted on: 17/12/2013 21:59:41