Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

Dan posted:

If you have a question or comment about any part of the website please post it in the Questions or Comments about the website section.

Any feedback you may have, whether it's good or bad, it doesn't matter. I want to build the best C5 website for C5 owners and your feedback is central to that.

The boring bit...

I've built and tested the website for the following desktop web browsers:

Internet Explorer 7/8/9
Firefox
Chrome
Safari
Opera

and also mobile platforms, Apple iOS and Android.

For maximum compatibility with Apple and Android devices I have deliberately avoided using technology that isn't supported on these platforms such as Flash, Silverlight and Java. You do not need any browser plugins to view this website, though a modern HTML5 compliant browser gives the best experience.

If you have seen any problems in a particular browser please post details here and I will try to fix it.

To comply with the EU Cookie Law which came into effect on the 26th May 2012, you are alerted to our use of cookies when you first browse the website. For more information about cookies click here.

Thanks!

Dan
posted on: 07/04/2013 20:03:58