Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

leylandmonster posted:

Hi Everyone,

My first post on this very nice website.

I use Tapatalk, the well known mobile forum browsing app quite often on my iPhone etc but i cannot find a single forum on there that is related to C5's in any way. I was wondering whether it would be an idea for the Admin's of this site to enable the Tapatalk API on this forum as it would improve mobile user friendliness greatly and would allow for quick browsing and posting whilst on the move. It will also open this site to a much wider market as users of Tapatalk can quite easily (like i tried) search for forums such as this.[h] I have been using Tapatalk for years now and i am in no way associated with it, this is just merely a thought of mine.[/h]

Just thought i would put it on here just in case it hadn't been thought of before.

Kind regards,

leylandmonster
posted on: 23/10/2014 22:32:04

Dan posted:

Hi and Welcome! At the moment the forum doesn't support Tapatalk, as soon as the makers of the forum software add this feature we will enable it. Thanks! Dan
posted on: 24/10/2014 10:22:15

leylandmonster posted:

That's great Dan!

Cheers

leylandmonster
posted on: 24/10/2014 10:39:15

dave posted:

Hi and welcome never hear of it ?
posted on: 29/10/2014 17:51:05

leylandmonster posted:

Each to their own i suppose Dave but from my experience with other forums it is very popular.
posted on: 29/10/2014 19:50:16

dave posted:

Have to have a look
posted on: 29/10/2014 20:02:28

leylandmonster posted:

Yeah you should dave. I recommend you get the full version if you can though because the free version seems to be nothing like the full thing.
posted on: 29/10/2014 20:07:13

dave posted:

Cheers bud
posted on: 29/10/2014 20:15:46